- Create, post and maintain accurate and engaging inventory listings on company website.
- Manage other online listings as needed.
- Monitor social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as well as create content as directed by management.
- Assist in development and creation of video content to promote products and services for Huffman Trailer Sales online.
- Interact with potential customers in store, over the phone and online as needed.
- Complete necessary paperwork involved in the sale process.
- Other duties as directed by sales manager.
This is a full-time position, Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm. Compensation based on experience/ability. Health Insurance and paid vacation offered. Interested candidates should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- electric trailer brake systems,
- trailer wiring & brake control installation,
- installing receiver, gooseneck and 5th wheel hitches,
- experience in welding with certification or ability to become certified.
- Candidate will have or be able to obtain a State Inspectors license for trailers.
Experience in the RV industry and installing truck accessories is a plus. Candidate must be a team player, work well in a fast paced environment and easily adapt to changes in shop schedule. Ability to work with customers and handle counter sales is a plus. Job is Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm. with some Saturday hours. Pay based on experience and qualifications. Health insurance and paid vacation provided.
Interested candidates should send resume to email@example.com